Accounting by Guesty is a premium feature. Please contact us to discuss activating it.
You can use the posting journal to create an accounting custom view and sort transactions according to specific filters, such as "owners", allowing you to locate and reverse transactions that are no longer relevant to your accounting records. Follow the instructions below to reverse a transaction on a specific owner statement.
Reversing a transaction cannot be undone.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Accounting mode.
- Click General ledger and select Posting journal from the drop-down menu.
- Under "Posting journal", click the plus icon to the right of "Filters".
- In the pop-up, click Search and type in "Owner".
- Click Owner.
- From the drop-down, select the owner(s) with the statement you want to reverse a transaction on.
- Click Save.
- To the right of the transaction you want to reverse, click the three dots.
- Click Reverse.
- In the pop-up, click Reverse or Reverse and regenerate if you'd like to regenerate a new owner statement without the reverted journal entry.