Skip to main content
Beta: Cancelling a Disbursement
Accounting by Guesty is a premium feature. Please contact us to discuss activating it.
The Disbursements report displays all payouts that have been recorded to owners, vendors, and PMCs. If you need to cancel a disbursement, follow the steps below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Financials.
- From the drop-down, click Disbursements.
- In the Reports menu, click Disbursement Report.
- Under the "Actions" column for the relevant item, click the three dots, then click Cancel disbursement.
- In the pop-up, click Cancel disbursement.
Once the disbursement is cancelled, the following will be updated:
- The status of the payout will show as "canceled" in this Disbursements report.
- The status of transactions in the payout will change to "unpaid" in the Balance reports.
- The actual payout transaction will be reversed in the Posting Journal.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls